How Do I Pay my Ticket?

If you received a traffic ticket and you are scheduled to appear in the Hubbard Municipal Court, you may call the Court Clerk before the date of your court appearance to pay your fine.

Please call City Hall at (503) 981-9633, and ask to pay your ticket.