How Do I Make Sure my Loved Ones are Safe During Bad Weather?

If you have elderly or disabled family members that you worry over when bad weather strikes, please give us a call. We maintain a list of citizens whose loved ones have requested we check in on when the Oregon weather isn’t so lovely. Please just have their address, name, phone number, and any additional information you would like us to know when you call. You may also stop by the Police Department during business hours to add them to the list. Just say that you would like your family member to be on the Inclement Weather list and we will be able to help you.


Please note that we are only able to offer this service to those citizens that live in the Hubbard City Limits.