FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

A street light is out, what do I do?

PGE is responsible for the repair and maintenance of street lights.  If you notice a street light is out or is malfunctioning, please contact PGE at 503.736.5710, or online at cs.portlandgeneral.com/RootFunctional/safety_and_outage/outage/StreetLightOut.aspx 

The map and pole number is located on the pole tag, (a round metal tag placed at about eye level on the pole).