Code Enforcement

Burning Information call (503) 982-0011 or Hubbard Fire Department (503) 981-9454.

List of Common Code Compliance Types (Click on the links and then search for what you are looking for)

How Do I File a Complaint?

Enforcement may be initiated by submitting a written complaint, calling Code Enforcement, or through e-mail.  The preferred method is to print out the "Code Enforcement Complaint Form" and mail or fax it to the address or fax to the number listed below.  Regardless of the method used, all complaints must contain the information listed below.

Written Complaint:  Citizens may submit a complaint form or write a letter of complaint to Code Enforcement at the following address.
City of Hubbard
Attn:  Code Enforcement
PO Box 380
Hubbard, OR 97032

Fax:  A written complaint can also be faxed to (503) 981-8743.
Email:  code_enforcement [at]

Phone Calls:  Citizens may file a complaint by calling Code Enforcement at (503) 981.8738 ext 400 where you may leave a detailed message.  Your call will be returned during regular business hours.  (Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., closed Fridays.)*

Please note the City of Hubbard does not handle complaints regarding property or situations outside city limits.  You will need to contact the County where the property is located to file a complaint. Visit the for Marion County Code Enforcement.