How Do I File a Code Enforcement Complaint?

To read the Complete Hubbard Municipal Code, please click here.

To file a code enforcement complaint, you may fax, email, or call the police station's business line. The complaint must be specific, and we need to have an exact address. Please note that we must have a named complainant. We do not accept anonymous complaints. We will keep your name confidential. 

Please note that a code enforcement complaint is not an instant fix. There is an amount of time given for the violation to be taken care of before more elevated enforcement measures are put into place. We do highly recommend speaking to your neighbors before filing a complaint. That normally takes care of the problem.

To learn more about filing a code enforcement complaint, please visit the Code Enforcement Page