In order to retrieve your vehicle, you must have a Release Form completed and signed at the Hubbard Police Department.
Vehicle releases are only done Monday through Thursday, 7am-530pm except for holidays or weekends. FRIDAY's ONLY [unless it's a holiday] - come to the police department and contact our dispatch center at (503) 982-2340 and ask for an officer to respond to the PD for a vehicle release.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. You, or the person you bring with you to drive your car must have a valid operators license.
2. You must provide written proof that a valid insurance policy covers your car (impounded vehicle) and/or any person driving your car to the extent of liability required Oregon Law ($50,000/$100,000) ORS 806.075.
3. You must written proof, by a legal document, (i.e. a certificate of title) that you are the owner of your vehicle. If this is not the case, you must bring the owner of the vehicle with you to authorize release of the vehicle to you or the person you bring with you to drive the car.
4. Before a release will be issued, payment to the City of a fee of $150.00 (CASH ONLY) must be received.
All vehicles impounded are in accordance with the provisions of Hubbard Municipal Code (HMC) Chapter 10.20 and 10.20.050. You are entitled to a hearing upon request if such hearing is requested in writing within five (5) days from the date of impound.
5. All written information provided by you or the person you bring with you, to drive your car will be verified at the Hubbard Police Department before your car can be released.
6. Any vehicle abandoned thirty (30) days from the date of impound, is subject to disposal in accordance with the procedures in ORS 819.210 through ORS 819.240 and Hubbard Municipal Code (HMC) Chapter 10.20 and 10.20.050.
Impounded vehicles are towed by HUBBARD TOWING. They may be contacted at (503) 981-6074 and are open daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm.